Monday, July 14, 2014

In Summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....< ---insert Olaf's voice here

I am so ecstatic to be posting this right now! The title is a tribute to Olaf...my daughter (and myself if I am being honest) love Frozen! You see, I put my blog on the back burner because the hubby and I proudly (and surprisingly) welcomed baby #2 this Spring! (Finding out you are pregnant when your first is only six months old is a big surprise!) Well I am so excited to be back into blogging, only really barely getting started in the first place. I feel like I have to relearn everything all over again!

Here is our first "successful" selfie, minus dad!

I have a few of goals set for myself to hit by the end of the month as I get back into my blog and TpT store! 
~ I will add 3 items to my store!
~ I will complete a couple posts that I have been meaning to from last school year!
~ I will start working on a new clip art pack!

I hope you all are enjoying your Summer! 

Stay inspired. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment