Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday Linky with Doodle Bugs Teaching

 

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first linky! I have been following many for awhile that take part in this linky so I am super excited to be linking up with my new blog! I am on vacation in Florida this week, but have used the time to get on the sellers forum at TPT, visit many blogs, and learn, learn, learn. I plan to join in weekly for this linky and have some great ideas for the upcoming weeks. So here we go... my first Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching. 

I found this quote and love it! Goes perfectly with my old garden theme from my first grade days. I plan on finding a place for it at my new school, maybe even give it a perminent home here on my blog, it does include one of my favorite teacher words, "inspire"...hmmmm.




 

Since I have been away from my desktop this week (only working from my IPad) I have been researching ways to use my IPad to creat clip art. After a few tries, I definitely need to practice and learn more about the tools, but I do like it.
Art Studio App
 

I am on vacation in Florida this week, looking around our condo I have found great inspiration for a beachy clip art pack! Will begin working on it as soon as I am back home at my comfy desktop.

 

Speaking of beachy, here was my view for the week, one of my favorite places.
Can I stay one more week?
 

 

I reached over 30 followers inmy TPT store! Woohoo!
 I love that what I create, others love or can use. :) 
 
 
 
So there it is, my first Five for Friday Linky! Back home... and back to reality tomorrow...sighhh...again..can I stay another week?

Stay inspired. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment