Thursday, June 6, 2013

I LOVE Creating!

So I am considering a couple of projects for my summer break. I really want to make a Chevron ActivInspire Background and ActiVote pack. It would include backgrounds like the one you see below. I also want to do a Write From the Beginning Writing Pack, definitely for 1st and maybe Kinder and 2nd, too. The pack would include Thinking Maps, Writing Paper, Foldable (with Thinking Maps inside), and a printable that could be made into a poster.

I am super excited about all my items on TPT. It is such a rewarding feeling to know that what I create could help other educators. I made a Reciprocal Teaching Chart last year and used it during small group instruction. I even blew it up to poster size with the poster maker at my school. Check out my Freebies Tab to get it through my TPT store.


Sample: Chevron Background for ActivInspire Flipcharts

Reciprocal Teaching Chart
Click to go to TPT store for download.
 

 photo teacherinspired-sig.png

2 comments:

  1. I like the reciprocal teaching chart. Thanks for sharing. I posted a feedback to TPTs for you. :-) I hope you'll check out my blog/store too.
    Carla
    www.comprehensionconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over to your blog now and store. I am so glad you like it. I made it last year and loved it so much, especially when I blew it up to poster size and laminated it. Can't wait to veiw your blog!

    ReplyDelete